In Citrus County, Florida, there is only one choice for fire extinguishers and fire suppression equipment installation and service: All Florida Fire Equipment Company.
We serve Inverness, Crystal River, Homosassa, Homosassa Springs, Lecanto, and many other locations in Citrus County. We’ve been the number one choice of Citrus County residents and businesses for over 20 years.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection
Every year, by law, fire extinguishers need to be inspected.
It’s important that you have a company you trust to do the inspection. Among the reasons is that you need to know that it was really done and done right. On top of that, you need to be sure that the certificate you receive is available if the fire marshal comes in for an inspection. There should be a tag on every device, but they might need to verify that paperwork. All Florida can make sure that happens.
Another group that will look for you to have your extinguishers inspected and in working order is your insurance company. It can save tens of thousands of dollars to have a fire extinguisher handy, in case it’s needed.
An All Florida technician will come to your building and ensure that everything is in great shape.
- Make sure there’s a fire extinguisher within 75 feet of every part of the building; 30 feet in food preparation areas.
- Check to be sure that the fire extinguisher is visible and that the path to it isn’t blocked by furniture or permanent objects.
- Look for vandalism or damage.
- Check to see that the hose is not cut or cracked.
- Make sure the pin is in place and unused.
- Check the pressure to see that the fire extinguisher hadn't been discharged.
Fire extinguisher recharge
If one of your fire extinguishers was used, we can come to your Citrus County business or home and recharge it for you. It’s important to call us right away, so we can get someone out there to refill it ASAP.
Don’t let your fire extinguisher sit empty; you may need it again soon. We can be there quickly, since we’re local.
Fire extinguisher Service
Most fire extinguishers don’t need a lot of maintenance, but one type needs to be fixed up every 6 years: stored pressure extinguishers. This type of extinguisher is increasingly popular in Crystal River and Inverness.
The internal parts of a stored pressure device need to be inspected and replaced every six years to ensure that they’re ready for operation. This only takes a few minutes and an All Florida technician can do it right on site.
Kitchen Fire System Inspection
Every year, you need your fire system inspected and certified. This might seem like an unnecessary expense, but the instantaneous response of a fire suppression system can save you tens of thousands of dollars.
Without it your insurance company might deny your fire claim. Maintenance of your fire suppression systems is an important part of making sure that you meet all the criteria of your insurance plan.
Ansul Fire System Inspection
The Ansul company creates some of the most popular and reliable fire suppression systems in the world. In fact, they protect more kitchens than anyone else.
The technicians at All Florida Fire Equipment Company can inspect, maintain, repair, and recharge your Ansul kitchen fire system. We’re very experienced at making sure that their systems are 100% operational.
Hood Cleaning Service
The most dangerous part of your kitchen is in a place where you can’t see it. The hood over your grill, fryers and other cooking devices can gather thick and flammable grease. If it’s not cleaned, it can catch on fire and burn, not just your kitchen, but the actual roof of your building.
Our team of professional hood cleaners will arrive in the overnight hours and clean your hoods of all the grease and crud that builds up and threatens your business.
You can schedule this as a regular cleaning and we’ll remind you we’re coming. From there, we can handle everything.
Boat/Yacht Fire Suppression System
A fire at sea is terrifying; there’s no place to go. The team at All Florida Fire Equipment can come to your boat or yacht and make sure that your fire suppression system works well and is ready to protect your passengers and your investment.
If your boat doesn’t have adequate fire extinguishers and/or built-in fire suppression systems, call us and we’ll make sure you get exactly what you need.
Why Choose All Florida?
There are several reasons that All Florida should be your fire extinguisher/fire system service choice in the Citrus County area:
- We’re local! We live and work right here in the area. That means you’re not just a customer or a number to us; you’re our neighbors. We’re personally invested in making sure that you and your family are as safe as we can make you.
- We’ve been here for 20 years. We didn’t just arrive yesterday. We know this area. We know the people and the buildings. Our team will give you the best advice and experience you can possibly have.
- We’re family-owned and -operated. We’re not operated by some big corporation in California or Texas. We’re from right here at home. That means you can look at the boss in the eye whenever you want.
- We’re a complete service. From a fire extinguisher inspection to a fire suppression system for an entire building, our team can handle it. If the goal is to keep fire from ruining anyone’s day, we’re the team you want on the job.
Please call us at 352-708-5660 and let our team show you how good it is to be protected.