Do you need a fire extinguisher inspection in Bradenton?
Boat or yacht fire suppression system inspection in Bradenton?
Kitchen fire system service in Bradenton?
Fire extinguisher service and recharge in Bradenton?
Ansul kitchen fire system inspection in Bradenton?
Fire suppression system installation in Bradenton?
We’re All Florida Fire Equipment and we can do all of that and more.
Why choose All Florida Fire?
- Experience - For over two decades, we’ve been in the Bradenton area helping residents and businesses stay safe from fire.
- Longevity - Many businesses open up, take your money, make lots of promises, and then close. We’ve been here for 20 years. We’ll be here for many more.
- Professionalism - We’re more than simply good at what we do, we’re professionals. We treat you with respect, get the job done right, and honor our commitments.
- Nice - Oh, and we’re nice too. That might not seem important, but if you’re going to have someone in your business, it’s important that they’re pleasant to you, your employees, and your customers.
Discharged, damaged, in need of maintenance - whatever the reason is that you need us to service your fire extinguishers, we can do it. Extinguishers are designed to last for years with proper care and maintenance, but time, use, and abuse can take their toll.
- Recharge - If a fire extinguisher has been discharged, we can come by, recharge it, and make it good as new. (Fire Extinguishers are required to have an internal inspection and recharge every six years by NFPA 10)
- Replace the hose - Hose will wear out, get ripped, be vandalized, or suffer from the elements. We can replace the hose so that the extinguisher is there when you need it.
- Maintenance - Most extinguishers don’t need internal maintenance, but some stored pressure extinguishers need to be maintained about every 6 years. Our team can do that and get the extinguisher right back where it belongs.
By law, every year, your fire extinguishers need to be inspected. It’s not a difficult or time-consuming process, but it does require that it’s done by a professional and that you get a certificate.
When you have All Florida come to your Parrish or Palmetto business, these are the steps we take:
- Verify that you have enough extinguishers and that they meet distance guidelines. Generally, you need an extinguisher 75 feet from every point. The distance shrinks to 30 feet in food preparation areas.
- Make sure that there’s nothing blocking access to the extinguisher. Sometimes, folks will stack things in front of an extinguisher, in violation of the law and creating a hazardous situation.
- Verify that the extinguisher hasn’t been vandalized and that everything is where it belongs.
- Check to make sure the pin is still in its right place and hasn’t been pulled. This can indicate that it has been tampered with.
- Check the pressure gauge to make sure the extinguisher hasn’t been discharged.
- Check the hose and nozzle to see that it isn’t damaged or clogged.
- Place a tag on it to show that it has been inspected and passed.
- Give you a certificate for your insurance company and the fire inspector if needed.
- Keep the certificate on file in our offices in case you misplace yours.
- Smile and make sure you’ve had a great experience with our team.
Whether you have a Mexican restaurant in Palmetto or a BBQ joint in Parrish or a fine dining restaurant in Longboat Key, you need a kitchen fire suppression system and you need it inspected every year.
Your kitchen fire extinguisher system is the single most important thing in your restaurant. An alarm might keep people from stealing a few bucks, but a fire can put you out of business.
Make sure that your system is working perfectly and will be there if you ever need it.
One of the most popular brands of kitchen fire suppression systems is Ansul kitchen fire suppression systems. Offering a variety of models and using multiple chemicals as fire suppressants, it takes an expert to know that the system is working properly, is fully charged, that the nozzles are in working order, and that you’ll pass inspection.
The fire suppression system on your boat or yacht is second only to life vests in importance for safety. Few things are as devastating as fire at sea. There’s almost no way for help to arrive and put out the fire before your investment (or home).
Our technicians will inspect your fire suppression system to make sure that it fully functional and ready to go if you need it. This system might the only thing standing between you and total devastation.
All Florida Fire Equipment sells, services, and installs all brands of Paint Booth fire suppression systems.
Don’t Take Our Word for It
Read what some of our customers have said in their Google reviews.
Fast, friendly and professional, couldn't ask for a more reliable company.
They've been servicing my Bar for a few years and I highly recommend them to All.
They have been servicing my retail jewelry store for almost a decade. Many others have tried to get my business but these guys have always been great.
All Florida Fire does a great job. They are reliable, convenient, and affordable. The owner and staff are knowledgeable and trustworthy. I would recommend them to anyone in Florida in need of fire extinguisher services. We have used them for the past five years and never had any problems. It's nice to have such a great, local business.
We are extremely proud to have a 5-star rating on Google. We strive every day to earn every star and get glowing reviews. But more important than reviews is our customers’ complete satisfaction with work we do.
We want you to be the next 5-star review! Please call us at (941) 714 – 0044 and let us give you a free no-obligation quote.
The team at All Florida Fire Equipment is dedicated to your safety and the protection of your property. Let us show you how safe you and your family, guests, and customers can feel.