Fire extinguishers are the first line of defense against fire in homes, businesses, and even yachts.
In Florida, the laws and local ordinances, require that you have fire extinguishers in any commercial space. In most commercial buildings, you’re required to have a fire extinguisher within 75 feet of every point. In a building where food is cooked, the law requires one every 30 feet.
If you Google “fire extinguisher service near me” in Palm Harbor, you’ll get many different options, not all of them are local and many aren’t as experienced as All Florida.
Why choose All Florida Fire Equipment?
- Experienced - For over 20 years, All Florida has been providing service to the residents of Palm Harbor, Florida. In that time, we’ve made many lifelong friends and customers. We’ve committed ourselves to protect the city’s residents.
- Local - We’re right here in the Palm Harbor area. We’ve always been here and we’re not going anywhere. Our team will be here 20 years from now to back up our projects and work.
- Professional - Not only will we make sure that your fire suppression system is working well, but we will also make sure that you’re treated with respect and professionalism. We can maintain and repair any fire suppression, whether we installed it or not.
- Value - You can count on us to deliver the best value for our service. We might not be the least expensive because we don’t cut corners; we know that cutting corners in fire suppression can lead to death and damage.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection, Certification and Recharging.
Other than having fire extinguishers a specific distance from every point (75 feet in most buildings - 30 feet in a food service area), your extinguishers need to be inspected every year.
Our fire extinguisher inspection service is complete and will keep you legal.
- Check that there are a sufficient number of fire extinguishers
- Make sure that fire extinguishers are where they belong
- Inspect fire extinguishers to make sure they aren’t damaged
- Check the pressure gauge to make sure that the extinguisher hasn’t been used
- Make sure the pin isn’t pulled
- Check the hose for dry rot or cuts
- Place a tag on the fire extinguisher to show that it has been inspected
- Provide you with a certificate to provide your insurance company
- Keep the certificate on file in our offices in case you need it
Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection
Getting your fire extinguishers inspected can be easy every year. All you need to do is contact us and let our team put you on the calendar. Then we will show up on the assigned date and do your inspection for you.
All you need to know about what we’ve done is that your building is legal and your fire extinguishers are ready if needed.
Your commercial kitchen needs a fire suppression system. Even though you have it, you need to maintain it and have it inspected every year.
Because there are many different systems, built by different manufacturers, and using different chemicals, you need to bring in a team that knows how to fix it, inspect it, and certify it.
All Florida Fire Equipment also services, installs, and repairs Paint Booth Fire Suppression Systems.
Call us at 727-525-5950 to get a free quote and schedule an inspection.
Boat/Yacht Fire Suppression - Fire Extinguishers at Sea
Fire is one of the greatest dangers at sea. If a fire breaks out on board a boat, yacht, or ship, there is nowhere to go, and help is often a long time away.
We recommend that every boat has a sufficient number of fire extinguishers to protect passengers and crew. These extinguishers also need to be fastened down, or should we say battened down, so that they don’t fly around in high seas.
Our technicians will come to your boat or yacht, see what you need, install extinguishers, and make sure you know how to use them.
Many of our neighbors in Palm Harbor go out to sea every weekend. We want to make sure that everyone is safe in the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
We can also inspect and/or recharge your Fireboy, Sea-fire or Kidde marine fire system.
If you’re building a new commercial property, give us a call. We can install fire extinguishers, fire suppressions systems, emergency lighting and more. From small retail stores to large facilites, our team of pros can make sure you have want you need to be safe and protect your investment.
The All Florida Difference
The thing that sets All Florida Fire Equipment apart from other fire equipment companies is that we’re your neighbors. We live and work right in the Palm Harbor area. We’re raising our families in this area. We frequent the business in the region.
Fire suppression isn’t just something we do for a job; it’s a calling to do what we can to protect the people of the region from fire in their offices, businesses, homes, and even onboard their boats.
Give All Florida a call at 727-525-5950. We’ll give you a free no-obligation quote.